OXIDATE IS A TREATMENT
FOR THE PREVENTION & CONTROL
OF PLANT PATHOGENIC DISEASES ON FIELD-GROWN CROPS, COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSES
AND STORAGE SITES.
Oxidate is a revolutionary new agricultural technology that offers a new tool
in the fight against agricultural infectious diseases, including : Alternaria,
Anthracnose, Xanthomonas, Botrytis, Downy Mildew, Fusarium Pseudomonas, Pythium
Rot, Phytophthora, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Wilts and Blights.
Kills fungi, bacteria and their spores.
• Decontaminates plants tissue of harmful fungi, bacteria and viruses without
damaging delicate plant tissue and/or root systems.
• Kills not only fungi, but also the spores that fungi create that are
the leading cause of the spread of infectious disease. Oxidate kills spores on
• Used in fields, crops, within greenhouses and storages.
• Use as both a curative treatment and as a preventative.
• Can be applied up until day of harvest.
• Can be applied as a dip, drench, spray or fog.
• Labeled for chemigation.
•Fast acting curative treatment.
Works immediately—no know resistance.
• ZERO HOUR REI
• Clear product, no unsightly residual or unpleasant odor.
Clear liquid concentrate— easy applications for direct injection.
• OXIDATE TEST KITS
• SELF-VENTING SPIGOT
• DRUM PUMPS
• 2.5 GAL. JUGS
• 5 GAL. JUGS
• 30 GAL. DRUMS
• 55 GAL. DRUMS
• 275 GAL. TOTE
• CITRUS CANKER
|THIS IS OUR 275 GALLON TOTE CONTAINER
THAT SHIPPED ON ITS OWN PALLET AND IS CONSTRUCTED OF RUGGED
HDPE PLASTIC ENCLOSED
IN A SQUARE
TUBULAR-DESIGNED CAGE. THE TOTE INCLUDES AN INJECTION-MOLDED
WITH 2” PRESSURE/VACUUM VENT, AS WELL AS A 2” BANJO
CAP FOR EASY